Redwood Coast Transit will again collect normal fares.
After seeing “non-essential” trip taking increase in recent days, RCTA has decided to end its trial period of elimination of all fares. Effective Tuesday April 7, 2020 RCTA will resume requiring its normal cash fares or valid passes for boarding all buses.
RCTA complies with the Governor’s “Stay At Home” Order to combat spread of COVID-19 (Corona) Virus
- By reinstating cash fares -RCTA supports essential trips only.
What can YOU do to help RCTA fight the spread of COVID-19 Virus?
- If you feel sick, stay home and do NOT ride the bus
- Keep your social distance inside the bus – avoid sitting next to someone
- Take Essential Trips Only as defined by the Governor’s Order
- RCTA will reduce service effective April 6th – follow us on Facebook
RCTA is proud to be serving Del Norte County during this historic challenge. Check Facebook or this website for schedule updates – the fight against COVID-19 may require service changes.