Starting back in April 2020, RCTA added nightly deep cleaning and disinfecting to its routine to curb the spread of COVID-19. RCTA sanitizes every bus each night to make riding RCTA as safe as possible, for riders and RCTA drivers alike. RCTA then doubled down by adding state-of-the-art air purifier systems into every bus, which work constantly to clean the air inside RCTA buses removing irritants and germs, such as the virus that causes COVID-19. Watch a fun video that shows the nightly cleaning routine:
- Rider Alert – RCT Announces 2023 Summer Schedules!
- RCTA releases RFP for Electric Bus Charging Preliminary Engineering
- RCTA releases RFP for Legal Counsel Services
- RCTA releases RFP for Bus Rehabilitation – Two Freightliner Glaval Diesel Buses
- RCTA releases RFP for Planning Services – South Oregon Medical Shuttle Feasibility Study