Starting back in April 2020, RCTA added nightly deep cleaning and disinfecting to its routine to curb the spread of COVID-19. RCTA sanitizes every bus each night to make riding RCTA as safe as possible, for riders and RCTA drivers alike. RCTA then doubled down by adding state-of-the-art air purifier systems into every bus, which work constantly to clean the air inside RCTA buses removing irritants and germs, such as the virus that causes COVID-19. Watch a fun video that shows the nightly cleaning routine:
- RCTA releases RFP for Planning Services – South Oregon Medical Shuttle Feasibility Study
- Rider Alert – RCT Announces Summer Schedules – Many Trips Reinstated!
- Rider Alert – Reduced Schedule Extended to April 3 – Some Trips Reinstated!
- August 27, 2021 – Route 300 Service to CEMS and DNHS Resumes!
- RCTA Fights the COVID-19 Pandemic – See Video!